Gladiator Wrestling believes in creating programs and opportunities whereby all participants have a positive experience and a genuine feeling of accomplishment and belonging through wrestling, personal training and self-defense.
Gladiator Wrestling offers a variety of opportunities for our students to benefit from wrestling as either a core sport or in a cross-training capacity for other disciplines.
Personal growth, self-confidence, discipline, self-control, mental toughness, sportmanship, competitiveness, physical fitness and self-defense are many attributes that people gain from taking part in wrestling.
Wrestling is a useful skill for many other sports - talk to us about it.
BUT ABOVE ALL ELSE, WRESTLING IS IMMENSELY FUN FOR MALES AND FEMALES ALIKE!
We offer not only 1 on 1 personal coaching, but full coaching programs where you will learn how to not only reach your goal - but to maintain it for the rest of your life!
Catering for every goal, from general fitness improvement and weight loss for busy mum’s and dad’s, to nutritional information and supplementation advice. This is NOT a service just for fit athletes, we cater for everyone.
Put yourself first and make your goals a priority. Feeling good about yourself doesn’t have to feel impossible, because it's not.
We are strong believers in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We do not promote unhealthy restrictive diets or overtraining, because at the end of the day your health is our number 1 priority.
Protecting yourself and your loved ones is without a doubt the highest priority life skill you can learn! The ability and the readiness to preserve the lives of your loved ones is priceless!
Grasp that opportunity to gain that readiness with Gladiator Wrestling Self Defence.
The training teaches the 3 life saving skills!
1. Active Awareness Techniques
2. Avoidance Self Defence
3. Last Resort Disabling Techniques
1. Dynamic stretching: performing exercises with muscles in a lengthened position, therefore the muscle adapts it’s length to function in a longer position (therefore increasing range of motion!).
2. Incorporates a balance of stretching and strengthening, while bringing awareness to co-contracting muscles to protect joints.
3. Systematically works all of the major muscle groups (including the back, neck, and shoulders, deep abdominals, hip and buttock muscles, ankles, feet, wrists and hands). Moving muscles, tendons and ligaments through their full range of movement/motion balancing the body and improving mobility.
If the body is flexible and supple, and the joints are kept well lubricated, it will be less prone to injuries!
$15 Per Person Every Saturday 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM